Political Leaders TV Debates Scotland - May 6th Election 2010
The Top Secret McCrone into the "chronic surplus" of Scotland's economy
SUPPORT A SCOTTISH GENERAL ELECTION - STOP Tory rule in Scotland
BBC Election Map
STV polls for Scottish TV debates.
Election 2010; are the BBC Biased?
Following the scandal of the gagging of the SNP at the Leader's Debates by their exclusion, arranged for us by Westminster's London based parties in cahoots with their Mass Media Mind Washing Machine, including the BBC; Can you guess what that is on top of England?
The BBC declares to be unbiased towards Scotland yet look how it portrays Scotland as a mere pimple on England’s back in its 2010 Election seat calculator.
In 2005 Westminster culled our 72 Scottish MP's to 59 whilst increasing the number of English MPs from 529 to 533.
Thank you to the BBC for providing a great service to the Nation of Scotland.
Scottish public services face £35 billion cut over next 15 years, as a non Independent Scotland will give London a minimum of *£225 billion (*based on this years revenues) over the next 15 years in oil and gas revenues alone.
Full story on these Scottish Public Services budget cuts.
VOTE for a SNP MP who will fight the £35 Billion planned cuts. After all it is Scottish Oil and Gas revenues (worth £1.2 trillion) that are stopping the UK debt being junked.
In 1999 Tony Blair secretly made 6,000 MILES of SCOTLAND'S SEA - ENGLISH
by moving Scotland's marine boundaries from Berwick-up-on-Tweed to Carnoustie
The European Union costs every UK Citizen £234 a year. The UK Union costs every Scottish resident £2300 a year.
Westminster wants to keep the American's sweet by spending £100 billion, they cannot afford, to renew Trident. Whilst the Trident submarines based a Faslane have now leaked untreated nuclear waste into the Gareloch over 40 times. If Faslane was a nuclear power plant it would have shut down by SEPA. Westminster also plan to close the submarine base at Plymouth and relocate all the nuclear submarines to Scotland?
Scotland is the World's leading producer of wind energy, this energy will bring in more revenue and development opportunities than oil and gas. Vote YES YES and stop the Conservatives getting their hands on yet another "get out of Labour's jail card".
In the 1979 devolution referendum 52% of voters said YES as did 43 to 19 Scottish MP's, The Labour Party said NO, by imposing an unheard of undemocratic 40% rule !
Scottish Oil is worth £22,831 a minute, £32 million a day, £12 billion a year.
Scotland could build 2 High Schools or 16 wind turbines or 300 stream turbines or 256 two bedroom houses with a single day's Scottish Oil revenue, if the Scot's did not give it ALL TO LONDON.
Scotland gets NO Oil Revenues - Scotland is funded only by some population taxes.
An Independent Scotland could be free of its £62.5 billion share of Westminster debt in less than 5 years.
The most recent Government Expenditure and Revenue Scotland (GERS) figures - without oil and gas revenues demonstrate that Scottish public finances ran current budget surpluses in each of the three years to 2007- 08, totaling £2.3 Billion. In comparison the UK ran a budget deficit in each of those years totaling -£24 Billion.
|Balance on current budget
- £ billions
Scotland like Norway could have built up a £259 Billion sovereign wealth fund retained its manufacturing base and avoided Scotland's £62.5 billion share of the London Government UK's debt of £175 billion. Watch this video on Westminster's black hole.
LATEST NEWS - Read the Scottish Governments white paper on Scottish Independence - more info on the referendum - a blue print for an Independent Scotland
Secret plans to deprive Independent Scotland of North Sea oil fields. - The Times
North Sea Oil will last for another 100 years according to industry analysts.
Oil is the UK's Largest Industry landing, 700,000 barrels of oil per day.
A new oil and gas field in West Shetland is now to drilled for 176 million barrels.
Short changing Scotland at every opportunity
The Union lost every Scottish resident £48,000 over the last 30 years.
Staying in the Union could cost every Scottish resident £234,000 each.
Scotland is given billions less than documented. 2005 GERs report 2006 GERs report.
Nuclear Free Scotland - with a capacity to supply green energy for 1/4 of Europe
Scotland could provide enough Green Energy to supply a quarter of Europe. Attracting companies to relocate to Scotland in exchange for low cost energy. However Westminster is unfairly charging Scotland for supplying green energy.
Labour want to rebuild Scotland's nuclear plants when uranium is unlikely to last 30 years.
Scotland no longer wants to be a nuclear dustbin for any Countries waste.
The banks are now in a position where they could lend to 600 Scottish farmers / land owners money to provide small high stream hydro schemes, that would generate 54% of Scotland's power requirements.
Scot's want the leaking nuclear submarines removed from the Clyde.
Scot's do not want to be forced to pay the £100 Billion bill for replacing Trident.
250,000 tonnes of low radioactive London Olympic waste was dumped in Falkirk
Scottish Politics - Scotland currently has NO voice in International politics
International politics suffers from the lack of a true and fair Scottish voice
In 2005 Westminster culled 13 Scottish MP's from 72 to 59 while increasing English MP's from 529 to 533.
Scotland dilutes it's vast oil wealth (UK's biggest industry) on a 12/1 ratio
Governing a 5 million opposed to 60 million population would be easier
If all Scottish MP's voted against a "anti scottish act" they could be beaten 11/1
Voting for the London controlled Scottish Labour Party is a vote against Scotland!
Don't agree - have a look Gordon Brown's track record on this short video
Don't agree, listen to this avi file of the secret meeting with Gordon Brown and the leader of the Liberals Democrats planning a plot against the SNP Government
Not persuaded ? - download and read the top secret Mc Crone report
The real question is not ....can Scotland afford Independence ... but can England afford Scotland to be Independent ? read the Scots Independent Newspaper
The purpose of www.oilofscotland.org
The purpose of this web site is not essentially political. The main purpose is to publish the truth, the scandals, the lies and the deceit over Scotland's prospects .
"It is not a matter of whether a Westminster political party leans to the left or to the right; it is a matter of; to which country, the Government of this political party belongs.
If a Government belongs to any other country, other than it's own, then that Government will always rule that other country's for it's own political and financial advantage. This will always mean to our disadvantage i.e. Oppression.
The people of Scotland have to realise the true potential of our wealthy nation. Then decide if Scotland should govern itself and become politically Independent from "out of touch" "in debt" Westminster. After a referendum declaring Scotland's Independence, you could vote to elect a left or right wing Scottish Government."
This is a site produced by the Scottish People for the Scottish People to inform their fellow residents of the political injustices past and present inflicted on Scotland by Westminster and the London based political parties and institutions.
Read about the Scottish Press and Institutions that operate in Scotland. or the Scottish Labour Party
Your Scotland - Your Voice - Your Future - Anaylsis of an Independent Scotland
10 POINT GUIDE TO AN INDEPENDENT SCOTLAND - Not persuaded ? - Read this
THE NATIONAL CONVERSATION ON SCOTLAND'S FUTURE
THE OPTIONS FOR SCOTLAND'S FUTURE
A WEALTHIER SCOTLAND
A FAIRER SCOTLAND
A GREENER SCOTLAND
A HEALTHIER AND SMARTER SCOTLAND
A SAFER SCOTLAND
A STRONGER SCOTLAND
A MODERN SCOTLAND
CHOOSING SCOTLAND'S FUTURE
Westminster does not want Scotland have the vast wealth of its economy which without oil and gas revenues was + £2.3 billion surplus over the last three years opposed to the UK's - £24 billion defict!
12 APRIL 2010 The SNP launch their 2010 election manifesto.
The SNP cares about Scottish success. Here at home, and in the parliaments in London and Brussels, our focus is first and foremost on economic recovery and jobs for families and communities. We know Scotland’s got what it takes to weather the current economic storms and recover strongly – and we are working hard to make this happen.
Read more or download the SNP manifesto in PDF format
Scotland's prospects could have been so different, if Westminster had not overturned the 52% Yes Vote in the 1979 devolution referendum.
If the English Controlled Labour Party had not made this unfair and undemocratic decision, the Scottish could have been asked to vote on Independence years ago !
Skint Scots Strike Oil - The only Nation in the World to strike oil and get poorer !
A report by accountancy firm Grant Thornton shows that if an Independent Scotland received only 82.5% of North Sea Oil and Gas revenues Scotland would have a budget surplus of £4.4 billion, with 95% of revenues this would increase to £6.2 billion. It is abundantly clear that Westminster’s financial black hole is being filled with Scotland’s black, black oil.
Please help get the truth of Scotland's rich economy that is in surplus, opposed to the UK economy which is in deficit, out to those who are fooled by the barrage of lies from the London parties - click here to comment Digg - StumbleUpon - more
Secretary of State for Scotlandshire - Scotland does not need to make budget cuts
Scottish Budget Cuts 2009 Considering Mr Murphy's view that the Scottish Government should behave like a Scottish family and tighten its belts etc, we think that it should be said that;
|Scottish budget to be cut by £0.5 Billion. While Scotland's North Sea Oil production is to be increased by 20% adding another £2.6 Billion onto revenues that London TAKE AWAY from Scotland, which was £13 Billion in 2007. This year the Scottish Budget of £33.3 Billion is calculated using the Barnet Formula which gives, back a proportion of "non oil & gas taxes" raised in Scotland. In a Independent Scotland the available money for a budget would be a minimum of £49.5 Billion, when Scottish Oil and Gas revenues are added. This figure is not including the massive revenues from Scottish renewable energy, the billions saved from ditching Trident and all the taxes raised in Scotland not just some of them. Scottish Labour Party S...p, should distance themselves from their London Labour Party Shepherds, before the Conservatives get in.|
The case for Scottish Independence is very simple.
In an Independent Scotland, Scot's would have control of their massive North Sea oil revenues. Therefore we would have enough additional cash to commission the re building of TWO Secondary Schools a Day - in 66 Days all of the 132 Secondary Schools in Scotland could be allocated rebuild money. (this calculation is only meant as a way to get your head round how much Scotland donates to the London Treasury in oil revenues)
1. Full Control - opposed to No control to the 12.8 Billion that Scottish oil and gas generates in revenues, that is £2300 for every man woman and child.
Scotland, the only Country in the World to strike oil and stay poorer?
In the last 30 years the Scot's have handed another Countries Government well in excess of £250 Billion revenue from Scottish Oil and Gas, that is £48,000 for every man woman and child who is older than 30 year old.
Add to these figures the revenue that Scotland would make from supplying Green Energy to a quarter of Europe. However the powers that be in Westminster are not keen on the idea and have elected to build another 11 nuclear power stations instead.
2. A Scottish voice in World Politics ? In a Independent Scotland, Scotland's 59 MP's would not have to share an eleventh of the political table with other Countries decision makers.
If Scots were in control of there oil and gas revenues they could erect 16 wind turbines a day. Bringing yet another "World's largest wind farm" with another 15 days of Scottish Oil Revenues.
At the Copenhagen Summit. No representative from the devolved Scottish Government was allowed to attend this important summit for all our futures.
Which is pathetic considering Scotland has the capacity for create enough green energy for a quarter of Europe. Scotland also has the cash to do this if it was in control of its North Sea oil and gas revenges.
3. Only the SNP will stand up for Scotland by opposing the unionist cuts and fight for the rights of Scotland's residents. http://tinyurl.com/5kfmro
4. A say over whether Scots are forced to pay for Trident, just because it lives Scotland and whether the base at Coulport continues to store up to 200 thermonuclear warheads. Read The Herald
The SNP can if enough Scot's vote for them stop the UK economy spiraling into more debt. By halting the £100bn Trident upgrade. An upgrade which is ILLEGAL under the international nuclear non proliferation treaty. In true MOD fashion, there are reports that these new ballistic missiles will not fit into the current submarine launching tubes as they are too small. What a shameful and immoral waste of tax payers money!
Trident nuclear submarines based at HM Clyde Naval Base at Faslane have leaked radioactive coolant into the Gareloch at a serious level three times.
Plymouth Nuclear Trident Submarines will move to troubled base in Faslane Scotland
Channel 4 full news story
What the papers have to say on Faslane leaking nuclear submarines at Faslane that have leaked untreated radioactive coolant into the Gareloch more than three times. Westminster want to close the nuclear submarine base at Davenport and move the entire the UK's nuclear submarine fleet to Faslane.
The Telegraph The Daily Record The Argyll News The Times online
SCOTLANDS GREEN ENERGY REVOLUTION - HALTED BY THE UNIONIST'S
5. The Green Energy Business in Scotland could be bigger than Oil and Gas with the potential to supply Europe with a Quarter of it's energy needs. If the decision taken by Scotland's MP's to not re commission Scotland Nuclear Power Plant is not overthrown by Westminster and the Calman Commission read more
Scots energy grid charge 'unfair'
Energy regulators must cut charges imposed on Scots power firms for putting electricity into the national grid, including green energy suppliers. Read the rest of this article.
|Scotland has the potential to create green energy from the 600 suitable streams that it has. A generator in a single high fall stream could generate 900 kw at day which is enough to provide electricity for 500 homes.
If all the streams in Scotland were converted that would be enough power for 300,000 homes a day, which is about 54% of Scotland's electricity requirements.
The small cost of these projects could be bourne by the either the Scottish Government or the farmers who own the land. With green energy grants now at 10p a Kw that would equate to £90 a day, £32,850 a year for a project generating 900 Kw of electricity. Which could be healthy boost to Scotland's farming communities and Scotland's hydro turbine and construction industries. Based on a setup cost of £106,000 per stream hydro project, two day's of Scottish oil and gas revenues at £32 Million a day could pay for all 600 projects.
6. More than a 1 to 12 voice in a Parliament located in another Country to over rule decision like :- (in 2008 Forcing HBOS to merge with Lloyds TSB) ~ (2008 secret plans to dump 250,000 tonnes of low radioactive waste from the London 2012 Olympic site in a Landfill in Falkirk) ~ (2008 raiding the Scottish Lottery fund for the London Olympic Games) ~ (in 1999 moving Scotland's Marine boundaries from Berwick-upon-Tweed to Carnoustie making 6,000 miles of Scottish Sea English)
7. In a Independent Scotland, the Scottish Labour Party / Conservative Party / Liberal Party would be controlled by Scots and not English Puppeteers. Allowing them to concentrate on Scotland's 5 Million population opposed to leaving the plight of the Scottish people to the English who have 55 million of a population to please to keep the 523 English seats in Westminster.
8. Scottish politics would lack the back stabbing - cover up - lying - commands from South of the border, making inter party agreements much easier and transparent. (read the Mc Crone Report for proof of deceptive tactics of Westminster in relation what should be a very buoyant Scottish Economy)
9. In a Independent Scotland nothing much would change ~ same Monarch - postal system - rail networks - prisons - same money - same local taxes etc ~ The Population of Scotland, could still, if they prefer refer to themselves as Britons or British. As British Isles are the name of a landmass not a Country.
10. Scotland would be able to have full control over its revenues and not be ripped off ~ for at the moment Scotland is short changed by (2.9 Billion 2005 - 1.8 Billion 2006) form what the GERS report says it has been given.
11. The Union has severed it purpose now it is also a financial liability, in 1979 52% of Scottish voters said YES to a Devolved Scottish Government, Labour said NO then 43 to 19 Scottish MP tried to repel Westminster undemocratic NO decision and again were told No.
An Independent Scotland could be free of the UK's £750 billion in 5 years
Once again Labour have been successful in putting the United Kingdom into recession with £750 billion pounds of debt which is could to rise to £1.4 Trillion. This debt equates to every new born child owing over £17,000. Servicing the interest on that debt will be more than the cost of educating the child, more info.
However Scotland could be debt free in 5 years. If the people of Scotland vote for Independence in 2010 the amount of that debt that would be attributed to Scotland would be reduced to £62.5 billion, as Scotland's population is a twelfth of the size of the United Kingdom.
As Scotland currently receives NO Scottish Oil and Gas revenues worth approximately £13 Billion per annum, this new money could pay off Scotland share of the debt in less than 5 years.
= £62.5 Billion (divided by) £13 Billion Oil and Gas Revenues = 5 Years and Scotland could be free of debt.
30 years after the oil started coming ashore Norway has created £259 Billion social wealth fund. This social fund could easily cover the UK deficit of £175 Billion.
Also the population Scotland has less unsecured debt than England does. UK Debt Map
Please help get the truth of Scotland's rich economy that is in surplus, opposed to the UK economy which is in deficit, out to those who are fooled by the barrage of lies from the London parties - click here
Scotland must see through the smoke screens caused by the loaded gun held against the heads of Scots who vote for London based parties. The alternative for Scotland's future is bleak.
In a Independent Scotland the right wing Conservatives would have little chance of being elected.
In the General Election, set for March 2010, the Conservative will more than likely be elected, despite labours efforts to convert Scot's voters for their own personal and political gain on the opposition benches of Westminster.
In Scottish Politics it has been the "anti Scottish" Labour Party who have been holding a smoking gun against the heads of a lot of people in Scotland who are misled into voting Labour. This gun has been repeatedly loaded with lies, discloser, spin and unfounded SNP smear campaigns.
We hope at the next election or referendum those destructive forces at work within the London Labour Party will not get the chance to reload their machine gun of smear, lies and deception.
Did you know that in 1999 The Labour Parties made 6,000 miles of Scottish Sea English.
The Labour party also overturned the will of the Scottish People who wanted a devolved Government in 1979. In this 1979 Referendum 52% of Scottish voters said Yes to a devolved government. (32.7% of the Population) - To elimate any chance of a devolved parliament the labour party imposed a 40% of the population must say yes ruling. However if the entire population had voted the same way which was unlikely by the Labour Parties fondness of disclosure of forth coming elections. More than 52% not 40% of the population would have said yes.
Why? So Scotland could continue to give London £22,831 a minute, £32 million a day, £12 billion a year in oil revenues LOCK STOCK AND BARRELL. In return for robbed seas, discarded industries, failed employment policies, larger dole queues, a large amount of the population living in poverty and bad health. Along with daily lies and spin spread by Newspapers controlled by people with an allegiance to Labour due to the threat of the Conservatives.
Scotland still has the worst health record and the worst poverty in Europe.
In today's society the Labour party have similar ideals to the Tory parties. Which are to line their own pockets and the pockets those in power and lie to the population about the economy, the massive mistakes and the need to start international wars.
In the 80's the Conservatives brought Britain back from the brink of bankruptcy with the bonanza of oil revenues plundered from Scotland.
This money from oil would be better spent. This money equates to an additional £2300 per year for every living person in Scotland.
If you are over 30 years old and had lived in Scotland for 30 years, you have allowed £48,000 that could have been spend in your name to improve Scotland go to London, since oil and gas revenues started coming in.
Norway the only Independent Nation extracting oil and gas from the North Sea. Has manage to build up a £259 Billion Sovereign Wealth Fund while the London Unionist parties at Westminster have manage to get Scotland £62.5 Billion in debt.
In modern times the Scottish Economy has alway been in the red.
VOTE FOR SCOTLAND not SCOTLANDSHIRE a badly run County of England
The Facts of Scottish Independence
Should Scotland become Independent Country, a new treaty of Union could easily be written among Wales, Northern Ireland and England. Unless the people of Northern Ireland and Wales no longer wanted to be associated with Westminster and England.
Once Scotland got it's Independence, We are sure the people of Scotland would not mind if the Union Joke, sorry Union Jack still remained as icon for the British Isles, to avoid having to change a lot of computer systems.
As Her Majesty the Queen is also the Queen of Scotland, the Monarchy would also in not be jeopardy as Union of the Crowns would still exist. Therefore Scotland becoming completely politically Independent from Westminster would not affect any Royalist / Loyalist ideals, what so ever.
Would Scotland survive on its own - "Conservative leader David Cameron thinks so"
- This extra money could have been used for business tax breaks to attract companies to set up in Scotland “like the Irish Celtic Tiger”
- Scotland could afford to train its work force with real skills for real jobs. Current funding does not allow this.
- The number of Scottish owned firms could have been increased. If Scotland had become independent every large Corporation i.e. all supermarkets wishing to operate in Scotland would have to build a Scottish Head Office to operate from.
- The Scots would have stopped Scotland becoming a nuclear dustbin.
- The powers that be in London would not be secretly trying to dump 250,000 tonnes of radioactive London 2012 Olympic waste in Falkirk.
- The Scottish Government could have invested in onshore and offshore wind farms and bio plants to provide Britain green electricity "which I hope will be cheaper, however?. (like it is now doing, under the SNP)
- The Scottish Government do not want to foot the £100 Billion bill for replacing Trident.
- The Scottish Government could have tackled the chronic housing problems in Scotland and the 40,000 homeless. (like it is now doing, under the SNP)
- The Nation of Scotland could be closely governed by a Scottish Government opposed to a Westminster Government based in London ~ England. This could have been the case regarding the Scottish Banking industry regulations and the politically advantageous, HBOS Lloyd's TSB merger.
- The Nation of Scotland has a population of 5.17 Million opposed to the population of the UK 60.5 Million. Therefore a Scottish Government with full control of the Countries substantial resources could devote more attention and money to its citizens. This is why since devolution NHS Scotland has made the Scottish service superior to the service offered in other areas of the United Kingdom.
- Scotland's MP's would not have had to put up with the prospects of a 11-1 Westminster defeat if they all agreed on opposing an anti Scottish policy, brought before Westminster.
- Like the secret 1999 order to move Scotland's Marine Boundaries from Berwick-up-on-tweed to Carnoustie, making 6,000 miles of Scotland's sea, English Sea.
- Scottish Politicians and through them the Scottish People could have a voice in the European and indeed the World stage. This Scottish voice could possibly have made a significant difference in European and World Politics as well as environment issues; as Scotland is Europe's Largest Oil Producer.
- The Scottish people could have been rallied by a Scottish Government to deter crime at the source "a disillusioned population especially in the young" and convince them that if they contribute more to the community it would be for the better good of themselves and Scotland.
The SNP in a Independent Scotland
The SNP have identical policies to the Liberals with the exception of Independence ?
As a political force the main aim is Independence, however they also fight for what is the best for the Scottish People, not an easy task when you up against the might of Westminster !!!
UK PERSONAL DEBT MAP
Please promote this site with a social bookmark - it will generate about 100 hits
Commit to distributing these leaflets in your town and get them FREE
click leaflet for bigger image and get them sent FREE